“aerobic stabilized oxygen” Uses
- Just add 20 drops to a glass of water (about 200 ml) or juice.
Please don't use carbonated beverages, orange juice or lemon juice!
- Just add 60 drops to a bottle (about 1000 ml) of water or juice.
prior to intensive training or competition, you can take an extra 20-40 drops of the concentrate.
In the office
- Just add 10-20 drops to a glass of water (about 200 ml) or juice.
Prior to important meetings or when feeling tired, freshen up with a dose of stabilized oxygen.
- Just add 20-60 drops to a bottle (about 1000 ml) of water or juice.
The patented composition of aerobic stabilized oxygen consists of water, mineral salt, oxygen molecules, and natural calcium.
For quantification, the higher amount of oxygen molecules contained in water is decisive. It is measured in ppm (parts per million) referring to 1 liter of water.
- TAP WATER - normal household water shows about 7 ppm of oxygen molecules.
- MINERAL WATER – oxygen-enriched mineral waters hold about 60 ppm of oxygen molecules.
- aerobic stabilized oxygen - contains 80,000 ppm of stabilized oxygen molecules.